Changelog Beta version
Fleet dispatch page 1:
- Added new feature "Routine Transport" which handles all around resources transport. The calculator is part of it.
- Added three buttons with a ship icon for "Routine Transport": Set the necessary ships for all (if no resources choosen) or the choosen resources and goes to next page.
- Added feature to choose the third ship type (next to large and small cargo) for the "Routine Transport" buttons and for the calculator.
- Removed feature setting "Show fleet details list" - standard feature now.
- Fixed a problem with opening DragoSim - english language was not preselected.
- Fixed a problem in Infopanel - Tasks: Choosing coordinates in galaxy view works again.
Changelog Current final release
5.3.4 - 16.06.2013
- Fixed a problem with Routine Plunder - the other cargo type wasn't automatic selected if there are not enough.
5.3.3 - 15.06.2013
- Added feature to update the extension with a click onto "Install" for Chrome/Iron and Opera Next. Wait a moment and load any OGame page again.
Fleet dispatch page 1 and 2:
- Added feature for coordinate input fields: Store the current value when entering and restore it when leaving the input field without a valid value.
- Fixed a problem with selecting the current planet via function keys - didn't work up to five planets
- Fixed a few problems with version 5.2.8 - e.g problems with selecting planet, moon or debris field in fleet page 2.
5.2.9 - 14.06.2013
- Started support for Opera Next, several changes for this new browser version.
Chrome / Opera Next:
- Enabled feature to autocopy selected coordinates from several OGame project pages ( Ogniter, WarRiders, ogametools etc ) - Complete list Supported pages
- Moved the Calculator to the top ( to be opened with the green arrow) - Routine Calculator is active if resources are choosen and no other routine button is used.
- Improved summary table in page II and III using the new OGame feature to store the fold status permanently.
- Improved target table in page II - Removed Copy column and storing the fold status.
- Changed feature setting "Show fleet dispatch summary when page starts" into "Summary table always folded".
- Changed feature setting "Show target table when page starts" into "Shortcut table always folded".
- Fixes for OGame 5.5
- Fixed a problem with Chrome - For some player AGO don't starts if the account is new on this browser
- Fixed wrong flight duration on fleet page 3 if the duration is above 24 hours.
5.2.8 - 19.04.2013
- Added feature setting (in the infopanel) to choose planet or moon as default instead of the current type.
- Removed "Improve precision of Ogame clock, times and countdowns" ( caused different times on fleet II and III ).
5.2.7 - 17.04.2013
- Feature "Show community, universe and next event time in windows title" - on by default now.
- Added feature to highlight the last send fleet.
- Added a red colored "Return" icon to the ACS initial fleets - To avoid wrong recalls.
- For details see Screenshot
- Finished feature setting "Improve precision of Ogame clock, times and countdowns" - on by default.
- Fixed the last problem with Chrome 27.
- Fixed the problem in messages that AGO features are gone when changing the main tab ( inbox / recycle / outbox)
5.2.5 - 16.04.2013
- Added feature to show community and universe before playername at the top left ( e.g ORG 1 Francolino).
Infopanel - Tasks:
- Added feature to manage target times and set them in Fleet dispatch II + III. See Infopanel - Basic feature, editbox, trashcan etc are coming soon.
- Tasks with an arrival time are automatic removed three hours later.
Fleet dispatch II + III:
- Changed / improved layout to include new features ( ACS timing for dummies ) - all times are in one table now. See Fleet 2 and Fleet 3
- Added the complete flight duration time inclusive expedition or holding times.
- Added times of the selected ACS fleet: maximum duration, countdown / delay and maximum arrival time.
- Added times of a marked fleet or task.
- Performance improvements for Chrome/Iron in fleet dispatch I, II and III.
- Finished the changes for Chrome 27 - everything is now working again except changing the tooltips behavior.
- Fixed a conflict with some tools (namely Xtense) which appears after deleting cookies.
5.2.4 - 11.04.2013
- Improved feature to send espionage probes from messages - showing failure with red colored button.
- Fixed broken feature to reduce espionage probe speed if target galaxy is to far away.
- Fixed broken feature to send espionage probes from messages etc.
5.2.3 - 10.04.2013
- Fixed broken auto-select of the debris field in fleet II page.
- Fixed broken keyboard shortcut in messages overlay.
- Fixed wrong behave of auto-select planet / moon on own coordinates.
- Several minor bugfixes for OGame 5.4.0
5.2.1 - 09.04.2013
- Several bugfixes and improvements for OGame 5.4.0
- Chrome 27: Again several fixes.
5.2.0 - 02.04.2013
- First bugfixes and improvements for OGame 5.4.0
- Chrome 27: Again several fixes, finished fleet pages I, II, III - For more details see Chrome 27 thread.
5.1.9 - 30.03.2013
Included OGame images:
- Included mission and type icons.
- Fixed some problems for the coming OGame versin 5.4.0.
- Chrome 27: Changed, fixed and improved several details for this coming browser version on fleet dispatch II and III. For more details see Chrome 27 thread.
- Fixed problem in messages - Overlay was not closed after sending circular message.
5.1.8 - 26.03.2013
- The current settings in the Infopanel are now connected to the menu options.
- Improved several minor details.
- Added feature setting "Improve the Ogame clock and fleet timer precision" - for testing purpose off by default.
- Added feature to show an average difference time between OGame and local clock.
- Chrome 27: Changed, fixed and improved several details for this coming browser version - some features still not working with this browser version. For more details see Chrome 27 thread.
- Fixed problems with the checkboxes in messages - espionage reports and Spiohelper.
- Fixed problem that "Autocopy coordinates" was always active.
- Fixed broken local date and time in combat report.
5.1.7 - 19.03.2013
- Added feature to delete a routine with a click onto the trashcan.
- Improved new layout and details like the phalanx.Screenshot - Collect resources
- Added feature to use "Coloring scheme for own planets and moons" - own planet coordinates are green, own moon coordinates orange.
- Added feature to show summarized values for civil ships, combat ships and resources. Also a summary about all ACS fleets in "Union user" row.
- Added feature to toggle between headline only, headline with ships- and resources summary and all details.
- Added setting "Show by default the ships- and resources summary" to choose the behave on page start.
- Added feature to highlight the last dispatched fleet - (feature of "Coloring scheme for own planets and moons").
- Please restart the browser if there are display issues.
- Improved tab "Constructions" - See Screenshot
- Added "Shipment" with resources in fleets to / from this planet, added feature to summarize all constructions for a planet/moon and other details.
5.1.6 - 15.03.2013
- Improved several details, fixed a few minor problems ( e.g return key is working again )
- Added improved layout. Screenshot and Screenshot
- Added feature to use "Coloring scheme for own planets and moons" - own planet coords are green, own moon coords orange and in additon blue coords are those where you use the phalanx
- Added feature to show ships and resources and summarized values for civil ships, combat ships and resources. Also a summary about all ACS fleets in "Union user" row.( works in OGame 5.3.3 and higher )
- Added feature to close / open details.
- First column explanation: Foreign fleet to / from your own planets are marked with the activity triangle (red= hostile, orange= friendly). Foreign fleets from / to foreign planets are marked with the first letter of "Friendly fleet". Own fleets are without a mark.
- Feedback please in Suggestions & discussion: Phalanx
- Fixed a problem with "Marqueur de galaxie redesign" - Ships and defense is not send to simulators.
5.1.5 - 11.03.2013
- Internal changes ( code maintainment )
- Added feature to show community, universe and next event in window / tab title ( ORG 1 - 12m 12s - Attack )
Buildings & Constructions:
- Improved resources summary - It's now shown always, even when there is an ongoing construction.
- Added feature to show or hide the "Spiohelper"
- Added local time features to the "Spiohelper"
- Added feature in tab "Settings" to change a value with a click onto the complete row.
- Added important "Messages" settings.
- Fixed a problem in "Buildings & Constructions - resources summary" - Ship and defense aren't added to the infopanel with the first click.
- Fixed a bug that the player coordinates aren't shown.
5.1.2 - 07.03.2013
- Fixes several problems with Chrome / Iron which appears sometimes - Player coordinates not shown, resources not loaded, missing Routine task etc
5.1.0 - 06.03.2013
- Couple of internal changes ( code maintainment )
- Added troubleshooting tooltips
- The options menu translation is now complete in the choosen language.
- Chrome: Please install the extension from the Google Web Store and remove the older version of AntiGameOrigin.
- All account values ( ships, defense, buildings, researches ...) are now available for other features and external tools - will be connected step by step.
- Added tab "Settings" to change important options without opening the options menu.
- Improved connection to "Cumulative costs calc", "o-calc Amortisation" - all account values are now submitted.
- Improved connection to the combat simulators - all account values are now submitted.
- Moved the regarding simulators settings from "Messages" to "Tools".
- Fixed and improved buttons to set 0% or 100%.
- Fixed a bug in Galaxy - No function if phalanx overlay is shown and galaxy or system is changed with arrow key.
- Fixed a problem that sometimes a second clock appears. ( in communities where it is not needed)
5.0.0 - 21.02.2013
- Final step of converting this project into extension for Firefox and Chrome. Thanks for all your help and feedback :)
- Much more better performance for Chrome / Iron.
- Added closed source license.txt for the AntiGameOrigin project.
- Added autoupdate feature for Firefox
- Added AntiGameOrigin to the Google Web store for easier installing. This is another extension ID so it might running twice, please remove one.
- Direct updating of the translations is only possible with beta versions.
- Updated the Homepage in several languages.
Backup / Restore:
- Improved the features to backup and restore the options and settings.
- Backup via antigame.de server now possible for options only or options with status tags.
- Restore saves the options or settings immediatly now - No need to press the "Save" button.
- Added feature to "Routine Save" to let remain at minimum one ship for the selected mission.
- Improved "Routine Save" - now it's possible to select zero holding time in any case.
- Several of minor bugfixes, improvements etc while changing AntiGameOrigin into an extension. Thanks for your help and feedback :)
Do you like AntigameOrigin?
Wanna share with your buddies?
Click Download banners
Translate this page